NBCUniversal GEM (Going the Extra Mile) Award: An award given to NBCUniversal employees below the manager level position for going above and beyond to do an incredible job in their position. Anyone in the company can nominate someone and the approval of the manager and director of my team as well as HR was needed to receive it.
- I received the award in July 2017 from my boss for taking the lead on the on-air promotional campaign for Shooter season 2, helping launch WWE RAW and SmackDown on demand, and for going out of my way to help my co-workers when they needed it.
Toppers: Awards given out during an end of the year banquet for WTOP 10, SUNY Oswego’s student run television station.
- 2011: Winner- Best News Segment
- 2012: Winner- Best News Segment
The Ozzie Awards: An end of the year award ceremony hosted by SUNY Oswego’s Communication Studies Department. Winners are chosen by both students and faculty.
- 2012: Nomination- Best Radio Talk Show: 4 Guys in a Booth
- 2013: Winner- Social Media King
- 2013: Winner- Best Radio Talk Show: 4 Guys in a Booth
- 2014: Winner- Best Radio Talk Show: 4 Guys in a Booth
- 2014: Nomination- Most Likely to Succeed in Broadcasting
- 2014: Nomination- Best Morning Newscast
- Dean’s List: Fall 2010, Spring 2011, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013, and Spring 2014
- Residence Life and Housing: Community Connector Award (November 2013)